Sunday 15 March 2015

What on earth is this blog about.?




Ballas..!
This is Sibi , I'm a foodie...a fearless foodie , you might ask me what has fear got to do with food.? (Oh please , I'm not that retard honey.! ).
That means I would try any food...any bizarre food.
Normally the kinda stuff they sell in the streets.
Of course not all are bizarre , there are tonzz of foods normal people could eat too.
Whatever be it they are freaking tasty!!!
If you know how to talk to the shopkeepers , where to go , how to ask , and most of all how to eat (Grr...should someone ever teach you that..? , F yea.!).!!
I bet you'll be at a point in your life where you could get food at any time , any where and at any COST....yes you can fill up your stomach with as low as ten bucks.!
 I'm going to teach you how to do that , in the upcoming blogs.
And People might tell you a lot of time about how "un-clean" street food are and how much they hate that.
They have told that to me too.
I've taken those people with me to the street food places.
Now they have all been "Street-food-zoned" by me.....they started loving it.
Having said that , never compromise on Hygiene.
Never eat in the places where you can see a  lots of insects , flies , stray dogs (Yuck.!) , and many other things that are supposed to have an appointment with the Vetnary doctor.
Just go to places where you can only see the seller and customers and no other living things around.
And that's it....I will soon be posting my next blog in which I'll be covering one among the most famous street food in Madurai , India.

  See ya.!

14 comments:

  1. That looks a good start!!
    Stay committed to you passion and I'm sure you'll give lots and lots of interesting posts in the coming days! Kudos Kid! Three cheers to Madurai!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsum! Im a foodie nd I love to visit new places to eat! Keep us updated nd ur gud work dude! Start a youtube channel nd make ppl get up nd eat food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balakarthiga thanks yaar ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dakshin , dude thanks for your compliment , yeah sure I'll work on it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Sibi...keep going and dont you ever stop updating..'cause I would be one of the first foodies who would get hurt :P< FYI At Madurai you'll never run out of stuff to post in your blog>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keerthi vasan , Dude sure..!! For people like you I never will stop...stay in touch for my next blog :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good start da (Y) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prasana Balaji thankie bro..! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. #ChibbuKanna has become a blogger... Hmmm... Well, its a great start kanna.. Way to go.. All the very best :)
    Hope your next blog will be about #Jigguuu.... :P Soooo tempting street food eva in mdu ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maragathameen , Thanks di ...yea sure.!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gd start dude,follow your passion for great future...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rock on Sibi
    Itzzz awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i never knew tat u r doing such a gr8 job dude! make sure u get me to those places while we hangout. lookin 4 more updates in ur blog ya .

    ReplyDelete